I wondered. If it is a universal law to hate and mentally torture your own step children?
This man, sporting a soon to be Hitler moustache, has a god complex, most probably the result of fucking up 7 years of his life to study Theology.
He's old, yeah. He is completely oblivious to his surroundings and what is currently happening around him. All he has, day in day out is his sheep-like routine. At 17h0o he missions around, locking all 5 outside doors, closing blinds and curtains, all except one. The most important one to my personal liking. Then sits himself down respectfully on the same stained spot on the sofa and switches on the idiot box. Mindlessly stares, until around 22h0o.
He reaks of coffee and sour old man. He would yell at me like he would to no other, he doesn't even talk that way to the dog. And I'm not allowed to argue right, because he is god and he is always right. He strongly believes that children should not be seen or heard. I'm not a child anymore ya douche.
His existance is one massive mental disorder.
I don't hate him. I just hate what he does.
Sir, you leave a bitter taste in my mouth.

No comments:
Post a Comment